look what I got yesterday!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

In a day that included a new haircut (so cute!  I'll show soon) and a late lunch at the highly anticipated new neighborhood restaurant (hopdaddy - super yummy hemp veggie burger), the best part of my day was the email from the library saying my book request had come in...

YEAH! (Already finished.)

I just finished #2 as well, but luckily there are a few more waiting.

I rarely read the book after the movie (tv show) but it's been fun to see Micheal C. Hall and the others in my head.  The first two books have followed the first two seasons semi-faithfully (well, I guess it would be the other way around) but it's different enough to still be interesting.  I really hope Trinity shows up in book four and that they find a way to make the Jimmy Smits character better - I didn't love season three. (Of course, that is when Quinn shows up and I love him...)


Love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

genius, obviously. All rights reserved >>>>> © Blog Milk Design