So what if I'm looking at the architecture when I should be paying attention to the professor?

Sunday, January 22, 2012

One of the things I love most about going to UT is being on campus.  It's got some gorgeous old buildings, mix that with its location right in the middle of the city and you've got a fantastic place.  I walk right through this area every day on my way to class and I love the view.




I found these lights in a building I've never been in before.  The combination of the gorgeous tiled floors, big windows and row of pendants down the ceiling of the hallway made a perfect picture.  Of course, right behind where I stood to take this photo there was bright blue Pepsi machine.  Kind of ruins the scene.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

genius, obviously. All rights reserved >>>>> © Blog Milk Design