Loryn, I found your soulmate.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Haha.  But really, I think y'all might make it.

This photographer, Ursus Wehrli is writing a book called The Art of Cleaning Up and I am loving the pictures in it.

He takes everyday objects like this soup,

and OCD's them up like this.

Amazing, right?  I love this branch

stripped down to this.

I think I'd like the second one of these sunbathers

 blown up really largely on a wall in my house.

I'm loving, loving, loving this. I'm not super organzed, but I am pretty all or nothing.  So, the part of me that says, "If I'm gonna actually clean this up, it'd better be super organized!"

I found a few more on some blog.  It's perfect.

1 comments:

  1. this reminds me of thingsorganizedneatly.tumblr.com, its essentially the same concept, but they accept images from anyone. The images always end up on ffffound.com and yayeveryday.com and design inspiration blogs as such.

    ReplyDelete

 

genius, obviously. All rights reserved >>>>> © Blog Milk Design