hardware stores/home decor update

Monday, March 19, 2012

A certain Mrs. Loryn Brooke Holloway Briscoe took my advice last week.

I posted all of the pictures from my little jaunt to the hardware store and said that I thought all of those succulents would look great on her dining room table.  She called me that afternoon asking a question about planting orchids in a new flowerpot she'd bought (evidently I'm the flower expert - I love it!) and though I don't know much about them, I do love them.  However, a few hours later, I got this photo...


Yeah!  She took my advice and it looks fantastic.  Only if everyone in my life would pay attention so well. :)  (Don't you love her table and gorgeous copper tolix chairs?  She knows how obsessed I am/totally jealous of her )

(P.S. I was having a blank moment and couldn't think of the name of Loryn's chair and looked on DWR's website.  Of course, then I had to spend a few minutes window shopping... How gorgeous are these wishbone chairs in that coral/orange and rattan?)

1 comments:

 

genius, obviously. All rights reserved >>>>> © Blog Milk Design