why am I so excited about razors?

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I found this video somewhere on the internet.  (No!  I wasn't wasting time watching pointless youtube videos!)  While it's a great ad, I also love the whole idea and look of the company.  Their website is well designed and it's a great idea.  Pick a razor (2 blade for $1 a month, 4 blade for $6, and the Executive - I don't know how many blades it has - for $9) and they send you 4 cartridges a month.  I always thought it would be fun to go into advertising and I always really appreciate a great ad - even if the product they are selling is something I don't need/won't buy.


This video, however, is the big hitter.  It's a funnier, more informative and cheaper (I heard it only cost $4500) version of the Old Spice ad campaign.  I'm pretty sure I've watched this thing 10 times.

My favorite line?  "I'm no Vanderbilt, but this train makes hay."

Dude, I'm really good at wasting time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

genius, obviously. All rights reserved >>>>> © Blog Milk Design