give credit where credit is due.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

I'd like to thank the fruit cup that I got at the campus store where I bought a blue book for giving me such confidence on this upcoming test.  I know I'm going to do well, but not because of the large amount of studying I've been doing the past two days.  I'm going to do well because your giant size and surprising variety of fresh, beautiful fruit has put me in the perfect frame of mind.  I'm gonna drink this giant bottle of water I bought as well, finish the last, ripe strawberry and then go in that giant hall and write an amazing essay about the civil rights and anti-apartheid movements.

You're the best, fruit cup.
(That's a giant bottle of water, by the way.  Don't let the proportions 
skew your perception of how big this fruit cup was.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

genius, obviously. All rights reserved >>>>> © Blog Milk Design