just like everyone else...

Thursday, October 25, 2012


I'm obsessed with West Elm's new Market.  It's got kitchen, garden, and home accessories and tools - and they are beautifully designed.  I love love... love love love.  (Just a few more times for emphasis.)
 old fashioned metal ice cube traygorgeous scissors; copper potwine bottle glasses

If I had the money, I'd buy everything in this store.  My kitchen would be devoid of plastic and full of wood, glass, and enamel.  I'd have a brightly colored, vintage looking refrigerator and stove.  My brooms and dust pan wouldn't have to be hidden in the pantry.  I'd leave out my laundry bags and mop buckets.  My house would never see another Rubbermaid plastic tub; everything would be housed in wire mesh baskets...  If only.

Really though, which would you rather have in your sink?
wooden dish scrubbing brush
High five, West Elm, high five.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

genius, obviously. All rights reserved >>>>> © Blog Milk Design