we're real chefs...

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Last night, my friend Justin and I made dinner in his new apartment.  It was super fun to just go to the grocery store and make up dinner on the fly.  I'm such a professional chef, man...
We made a cream sauce with Fontina, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, rosemary and chives...  I'm sorry, let me correct that.  We made a giant pot of soup.  Why did we make so much sauce? I don't know, but we've got leftovers for months.
The meal was delicious, penne with that sauce(soup), balsamic-marinated chicken, salad with berries and almonds, and a glass of prosecco.

We watched Cabaret afterwards, and I fell asleep during the movie.  Shocking, I know.  Or not.  Mom, I'd like to take this moment to thank you for all of the genetic traits you passed on to me; some of them, like your singing voice, I'm happy to share.  But, did you really have to give me the inability to stay awake through a single movie?  Thanks for nothing.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

genius, obviously. All rights reserved >>>>> © Blog Milk Design