who needs a desk?

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

When I was little, we had these two bamboo chairs that we'd fit together, front to front, to create a "crib".  I remember when I was sick I'd get to sleep in them and I loved the coziness (and getting to sleep anywhere besides your bed is exciting for a child!)

On the 2nd floor of the Union (UT's main student building) there is a long hallway, beside a big fancy ballroom, that has fifty chairs set up like this.  (they're left like this overnight, so it's not just students moving them)  I love the idea that the university realizes that studying (or sleeping) is best done when you're comfortable - it totally works, I spend 99% of my on campus studying time in this exact spot.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

genius, obviously. All rights reserved >>>>> © Blog Milk Design